The KC Cheer Booster Club helps to support the gym and to help cheerleaders and their families raise funds to offset competition entry fees and travel expenses. Each member of the allstar program is required to pay dues and become a member of the Booster Club.
Dues are $150 per cheerleader ($65 for Tinys) and are due by June 1, 2017. Once you return your contract the Booster Club Treasurer will email you an invoice with the option to make your payment online. Payment covers:
- Ability to participate in sponsored gym fundraising opportunities
- Ability to participate in sponsored gym events (picnic, trunk-or-treat, banquet, etc.)
- Team t-shirt designed for each individual team to be worn at competitions
- End of the year banquet meal
- Administrative fees for coaches travel
- Mandatory fundraiser for gym improvements (floor improvements, equipment, etc.)
- Miscellaneous fees
At the beginning of each season all families will receive a "Time, Treasure & Talent" questionnaire to volunteer any special talents or resources to help make the Booster Club a success.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can i use my booster club funds for?
Booster club funds may be used for:
- Travel expenses
- Practice wear
- Competition entry fees
Booster Club funds may not be used for:
- Monthly tuition
- Payment for classes or private lessons
Can i transfer money from my booster club account into my kc cheer account?
Yes. Transfer funds between accounts by sending an email to Mary Lewis with the amount you wish to transfer.
How will i receive information from the booster club?
The Booster club will send information via newsletter and email. All families should sign up for the Booster Club mailing list on the Booster Club Forms page.