Here is where you will find all of the information regarding competitions (schedules, extra practice times, travel information)
Click the link below for the tentative competition schedule. This WILL CHANGE, and we will update you accordingly.
2018-2019 Event Details
This is where you will find specific event information
Competition Day information will not be sent out more than a few days prior to the competition. Final schedules are not sent to us until the Wednesday prior to any competition. Please do not ask your team moms or coaches for information prior to this time.
Things to keep in mind for competition season:
- Practices within 2 weeks of any competition are Mandatory. Extra practices may be called if your team is requiring additional work. Excessive absences will not be tolerated.
- Scheduled Extra Practices will be held prior to every competition. Practices will be scheduled for the Friday or Saturday before the competition and the weekend before the competition. These practices are MANDATORY.
- WE WILL have normal practices on the Sunday following Thanksgiving. It is also the week before a competition, so this practice is mandatory
- Team pictures will be taken later this season. Date TBD
- The gym will close for the Holidays on December 22. There will be no team practices from Dec 23-January 2. We will resume our normal practice schedule on January 3. Worlds teams will have some practices during this break.
- No Team Practices March 11- 16. Practices RESUME MARCH 17.
- Teams traveling to UCA may NOT leave until Thursday before the competition
- Teams receiving Bids to The Summit & Worlds will attend, so please plan accordingly. We expect 100% team participation for these events should your team receive a bid. These competitions, although referred to as “postseason," are included in your team contract commitment.
- Local events may be added or deleted to the schedule above.
Please remember that competition season can be a very fun time if we keep it all in perspective! The Cheerleaders are working hard at each practice and putting in the work to do their best! Parents - PLEASE be your Cheerleaders biggest supporters! A positive attitude from you will go a long way to keep your cheerleader motivated and strong during a stressful time!