It's officially summertime at KC Cheer! Below we've listed a variety of events to build skills, raise money and have fun over the summer. All of the events are also listed in their appropriate categories on the new website. Sign up for these camps and classes today!
- Team practices will begin on June 6th. There will be no practice groups or team practices this week.
- If you have not been sized for practice wear or shoes please do so this week. We will be available in the Arena on May 31 and June 1 from 4:00 to 7:00 each day to finish all sizing. Practice wear order forms can be found in the allstar forms section.
- Uniform sizing will be held on June 22 and 23 from 3:30 to 7:00 in the Arena.
- Our summer classes and camps for have been posted on the class registration page. We have added daytime tumbling and stunting classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this summer, so be sure to check those out. All summer classes will begin June 7th and will be offered through July 13th.
- We're holding CheerSource Tumbling Skills clinic this week (June 2 & 3). These clinics are 2 hours each and $50.00 per session. Cheerleaders sign up according to tumbling skill level. More information and registration can be found in the News section of the website.
- Allstar team stunt camps are June 13-16, and Choreography camps are July 17-27. Find your team's dates and times in the allstar events calendar, or on your team's announcement page. Camps are required for all team members (except Flippers).
- Our first Future 5 clinic of this season will be on Monday, June 27 from 1-4 pm. Information about the Future 5 clinic can be found in the allstar events calendar and the Future 5 program can be found here.
- We will be hosting two youth summer cheer camps June 21-23 and August 3-5. Information about camps and registration is listed in the allstar events calendar.
- KC Cheer Fearless will be hosting a "Parents' Night Out" event at the gym on Saturday, July 9. Information is listed in the allstar events calendar.