We need your help earning a spot for Fierce 5 in the Majors. The Majors is an extremely selective level 5 cheerleading competition held in Indianapolis in January. Only the best of the best are chosen to compete at the Majors.
Fierce 5 has recently been selected for the chance to be the 2017 "Majors Choice." The final spot in the competition is awarded to a team that is selected "by the fans" on social media (that's why there's a question mark on that red banner in the picture!)
Starting at 11:00 a.m. on July 18 until 5:00 p.m. on July 21, Fierce 5, Fame Super Seniors, California All Stars Black ops and Woodlands Elite Black Ops will be competing for the final spot via Twitter. Each team has been given an official hashtag, and the team whose hashtag gets used the most will earn the final spot.
Fierce 5's hashtag is #KCMAJORS17
This is where our KC Cheer family comes in. We need you all to tweet using that hashtag as many times as you can between now and July 21. Tell your friends to tweet and advertise on all of your social media accounts to send people to twitter to post using the hashtag.
Here are a few tips and rules to remember:
- Tweets that have been "retweeted" or "quote tweets" do not count, they have to be original organic tweets from your account.
- TWEETS THAT DO NOTHING BUT INCLUDE THE HASHTAG OVER AND OVER WILL GET SPAMMED OUT BY TWITTER
- You can tweet as many times as you want from your account and they will all be counted toward the total. So go ahead, blow up your timeline :)
- The hashtag ONLY counts if it is spelled correctly, so make sure you have the right one!
- We only get points for posts on TWITTER. So if you'd like to advertise on Facebook or Instagram, make sure you're telling people to go post on Twitter.
- It doesn't matter what content is in the tweet for it to count, so long as the hashtag is included.
- New to Twitter? If you set up an account, you can click the link below and it will give you a pre-written tweet that includes the hashtag. All you have to do is push send!
(please note, per the official rules of the contest any profanity or negativity associated with our hashtag can result in disqualification from the contest)
If you have any questions at all you can email email@example.com or ask Katie Lewis.
TELL EVERYONE YOU GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!