The KC Cheer picnic is here again!
Saturday, October 15
Picnic, Haunted House and Donut Walk start at 5:30
Trunk or Treat starts at 7:00
Plan to bring your assigned team item (listed below) and lawn chairs while we enjoy a haunted house, donut walk, and trunk or treat! Please fill out a sign up form to RSVP for this event, and turn it in by October 10.
Trunk or Treat
Families can park their cars in the trunk or treat line, decorate them in order to win a prize, and hand out candy to the trick or treaters!
- Please arrive by 5:00 to park your car
- You must stay parked until the event is over
- Please bring candy to hand out at your car
- Decorations are encouraged. Go all out!
Trunk or Treat Prizes
- $150 toward 1 month of gym tuition
- $75 toward 1 month of gym tuition
- $30 gift certificate to the Pro shop
Haunted House and Donut Walk
KC Cheer Fearless will be hosting a haunted house and donut walk in order to raise money for The 2016 Cheerleading Worlds. You can purchase tickets for $1 each to participate in these fun events!
- Haunted House: 2 tickets per visit
- Donut Walk: 1 ticket per turn
You may also purchase a wristband for $12 that allows unlimited visits to the Haunted House and unlimited turns at the donut walk.
What To Bring:
Note: Chips, bottled water, soda and baked beans must be dropped off in the main gym by Thursday, October 13
- Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided by the KC Cheer Booster Club
- Flippers: Dessert
- Fiercelings: Dessert
- Fever: Pasta Salad/Side
- Fame: 24 pack cases of water
- Fiesta: Dessert
- Fantasy: 24 pack cases of soda
- First Ladies: Case of individually packaged chips
- Force: Pasta Salad/Side
- Flawless; 24 pack cases of water
- Fortune: Case of individually packaged chips
- Fearless: 24 pack cases of soda
- Fierce 5: 4 cans per athlete of Van Camps Pork & Beans