The KC Cheer Booster Club gift card fundraiser is a great way to make money for your Booster Club account. We collect donations of $25 gift cards to put into a "basket" to raffle off at the Gym Picnic. In past years, raffle baskets have valued at more than $1,250!
- Purchase a $25 gift card from a national merchant to donate to the gift card basket.
- Your donation will earn you 10 raffle tickets to sell for $10 each. This money will go directly into your booster club account.
- Every time you sell 10 tickets, you can deposit your money and receive 10 more tickets. You can continue to turn in your money and receive tickets until the Gym Picnic on September 17.
- The Booster Club will raffle off the final group of gift cards at the event.
- All funds from raffle ticket sales will go directly into your personal Booster Club account.
- A donation of a gift card valued at $25 or more is required to participate in raffle ticket sales.
- Drop off dates are July 1, August 1, 2, and 3 from 5:00-7:30 p.m. Bring your donation to the arena to deliver to a board member.
- The Booster Club Board will release the monetary value of the final prize after all gift cards have been collected. This number will be finalized by August 7 and relayed by your team parents.
- In order to receive additional tickets, you must bring the following in an envelope:
- Envelopes must be delivered to the gym during the second ticket pickup date, which is September 5, 6 and 7 from 5:00-7:30 p.m. These envelopes may be delivered to a Booster Club board member in the arena or dropped off in the Booster Club mailbox in the main gym.
- All tickets and money must be turned in to the Booster Club by September 7 at 7:30 p.m.
- Raffle winners will be announced at the Gym Picnic on September 17.
Questions? Contact Susan Coffee