Below is the information for Fantasy and Fortune. Please be aware of the Master KC Cheer Schedule for all performance times on Saturday.
Thursday, February 23
- All athletes are required to ride the bus to Dallas. The buses will leave from the Blue Valley Recreation Baseball complex located at 137th street between Switzer and Antioch in Overland Park (same as OKC). The parking lot is on the south side of 137th street and closest to Antioch. Please be on the bus by 5:45 a.m. so we can leave promptly at 6:00 a.m.
- The bus will only be stopping for cheerleaders to get off for food and drinks one time, so please make sure your cheerleader has snacks and drinks for the entire 9 hour trip, as well as money for lunch when we stop. We will also be making a few "stretch" stops for the drivers, but cheerleaders will not be allowed off the bus during these stops.
- When we arrive in Dallas, cheerleaders should take their luggage to their rooms and get ready for a quick team meeting and potentially practice. Coaches will let team moms know of the time once we get to Dallas. Athletes should be in bed no later than 10:00 p.m., as we have an early day on Friday.
Friday, February 24
Day 1 Attire (Red Tank, White Bow)
- Fantasy will meet Shanna and Harrison in the lobby of the hotel at 7:45 a.m. dressed and ready and they’ll take them over to the arena to perform. They’ll wear white bow.
- Fortune will meet at 9:00 a.m. In the lobby to go watch Fantasy. They do not have to be in uniform.
- After Fantasy is done at 10:51 a.m., both Fortune and Fantasy will get on their buses and go back to the hotel. Fantasy will have a meeting with coaches to go over scores and potentially practice a little at the hotel. Coaches will text team mom to let them know the time.
- Fortune may practice during the day before they head over to the arena. Zonko will let the team mom know on Friday morning.
- Both teams will meet in the lobby to go watch Fortune at 3:45 p.m. Fortune must be dressed and ready to go at this time.
- Teams will load the buses after Fortune performs to go back to the hotel. Fortune will meet with coaches, but they will decide on Friday whether that will be on Friday night or Saturday morning and they'll let team mom know.
Saturday, February 25
Day 2 Attire (New Gym NCA Tank, Red Bow)
- Fantasy will be the first team of the day, regardless of their placement. Their time is TBD, so coaches will let them know when they need to be in the lobby dressed and ready to go. When they come down to meet their coaches they will also be loading luggage on the bus for the trip home, and will not be coming back to the hotel.
- Fantasy awards will be at 10:30 a.m. in the Arena. After awards they will stay at the convention center until the end of the day and should be there to support the other teams.
- Fortune will meet in the lobby at 10:45 a.m. with Flawless and Force to go over to the convention center. This time may be earlier depending on when Fantasy goes, but it will not be later than 10:45 a.m. They will be loading the buses with luggage at this time, and will need to bring their things to get ready with them to the Convention Center. Coaches will let them know what time they have to be dressed and ready to go based on their performance time, which is TBD.
- Fantasy and Fortune will board their buses after Fortune awards and head home. They will make a quick stop for dinner on the way.
Here is the tentative schedule for Saturday. Times will be updated on the Master Schedule as we learn them.