Below is the information for Fever, Force, Fame, Fiesta and Flawless. Please be aware of the Master KC Cheer Schedule for all performance times.
Friday, February 24
- All athletes are required to ride the bus to Dallas. The buses will leave from the Blue Valley Recreation Baseball complex located at 137th street between Switzer and Antioch in Overland Park (same as OKC). The parking lot is on the south side of 137th street and closest to Antioch. Please be on the bus by 5:45 a.m. so we can leave promptly at 6:00 a.m.
- The bus will only be stopping for cheerleaders to get off for food and drinks one time, so please make sure your cheerleader has snacks and drinks for the entire 9 hour trip, as well as money for lunch when we stop. We will also be making a few "stretch" stops for the drivers, but cheerleaders will not be allowed off the bus during these stops.
- When we arrive in Dallas, cheerleaders should take their luggage to their rooms and get ready for a quick team meeting to discuss the next day and potentially practice. Coaches will let team moms know of the time once we get to Dallas. Athletes should be in bed no later than 10:00 p.m., as we have an early day on Friday.
Saturday, February 24
Day 1 Attire (Red Tank, White Bow)
- Fever, Fame and Fiesta will meet in the lobby at a TBD time to get on the bus to go over and watch Fantasy. Team moms will let them know as soon as we know Fantasy's performance time. They don’t have to be dressed and ready, but they should have their uniforms with them because we won’t be coming back to the hotel before their performances.
- Fever, Fame and Fiesta will all watch each other and then meet in the team room after Fiesta goes. We will hold practices at the arena and go over score sheets. Buses will pick teams up to take them back to the hotel to go to bed after Fortune performs (time TBD).
- Flawless and Force will meet in the hotel lobby at 10:45 a.m. to get on the bus. This time may be earlier depending on when Fantasy goes, but it will not be later than 10:45 a.m. They will need to be dressed and ready to go at this time.
- Flawless and Force will get back on the bus to the hotel after Fortune performs. Coaches will decide when they will meet to go over scoresheets (either that night or the next day)
- Here is the schedule for Saturday. "TBD" Times will be updated on the Master Schedule as we learn them.
Sunday, February 25
DAY 2 ATTIRE (NEW GYM NCA TANK, RED BOW)
ALL OF THIS DEPENDS ON PLACEMENT AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Teams will all need to load the buses with luggage at 8:00 a.m. Coaches will let Fever, Fame and Fiesta know who needs to be dressed and ready at this time. Flawless and Force will not need to be dressed and ready.
- Teams will meet coaches during their "meet time" in the team room. They will need to be dressed and ready by this time.
- Once teams are finished performing they will stay downtown at the Convention Center for the rest of the day. They will watch teams throughout the day. Buses will leave after Flawless awards, and stop for a quick meal on the way home.
Here is the tentative schedule for Sunday. Times will be updated on the Master Schedule as we learn them.