SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25
- All athletes are required to ride the bus to Dallas. The buses will leave from the Blue Valley Recreation Baseball complex located at 137th street between Switzer and Antioch in Overland Park (same as OKC). The parking lot is on the south side of 137th street and closest to Antioch. Please be on the bus by 5:45 a.m. so we can leave promptly at 6:00 a.m.
- The bus will only be stopping for cheerleaders to get off for food and drinks one time, so please make sure your cheerleader has snacks and drinks for the entire 9 hour trip, as well as money for lunch when we stop. We will also be making a few "stretch" stops for the drivers, but cheerleaders will not be allowed off the bus during these stops.
- When we arrive in Dallas, cheerleaders should take their luggage to their rooms and get ready for a quick team meeting to discuss the next day and potentially practice. Athletes should be in bed no later than 10:00 p.m., as we have an early day on Sunday.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26
DAY 1 ATTIRE (RED TANK, WHITE BOW)
- Fearless will meet in the lobby at 6:15 a.m. dressed and ready to go (white uniform, red bow).
- Ferocious will meet in the lobby at 7:45 a.m. dressed and ready to go.
- Fierce 5 will meet in the lobby at 8:00 a.m. dressed and ready to go.
- All level 5 teams (except maybe Fearless, TBD) will stay until Fireball performs at 6:46 p.m. During that time period they will meet with the coaches to practice. Team parents will be notified as we know these times.
- Here is the tentative schedule for Sunday. Times will be updated on the Master Schedule as we learn them.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27
Day 2 Attire (New NCA Tank, Red Bow)
- The level 5 divisions are extremely large, so it is very hard to predict times for any of the plans for Monday yet. Team parents will be notified as soon as we know times and they will relay that to the teams.
- Teams will need to have buses loaded in the morning before hotel checkout.
- Teams will stay at the convention center all day to watch each other, and will load the buses to come home after the last team's awards.