Below is the information for Junior and Senior teams at NCA (everyone except Frost). Please be aware of the Master KC Cheer Schedule for all performance times.
Friday, February 23
All athletes are required to ride the bus to Dallas. The buses will leave from the Blue Valley Recreation Baseball complex located at 137th street between Switzer and Antioch in Overland Park (same as Jamfest). The parking lot is on the south side of 137th street and closest to Antioch. Please be on the bus by 6:45 a.m. so we can leave promptly at 7:00 a.m.
The bus will only be stopping for cheerleaders to get off for food and drinks one time, so please make sure your cheerleader has snacks and drinks for the entire 9 hour trip, as well as money for lunch when we stop. We will also be making a few "stretch" stops for the drivers, but cheerleaders will not be allowed off the bus during these stops.
When we arrive in Dallas, cheerleaders should take their luggage to their rooms and get ready for a quick team meeting to discuss the next day. Coaches will let team moms know of the time once we get to Dallas. Athletes should be in bed no later than 10:00 p.m., as we have an early day on Saturday.
Saturday, February 24
Day 1 Attire (Gray Tank, White Bow)
- Fantasy and Frost will meet in the lobby at 6:00 a.m. to get on the bus. They should be completely dressed and ready to go at this time.
Some of the other teams will board the bus at 7:45 a.m. to go over to watch Fantasy and Frost. Others will board at a time TBD. We will let each team know their time on Friday night. They don’t have to be dressed and ready at this time, but we will not be returning to the hotel. Teams should have everything they need to get ready with them.
Since Fame, Fantasy and Flawless have early performance times on Sunday, they will load the buses to return home directly after Fortune at 5:43. All other teams will load the buses after Fireball performs.
Here is the schedule for Saturday. "TBD" Times will be updated on the Master Schedule as we learn them.
Sunday, February 25
DAY 2 ATTIRE (Red Jersey, RED BOW)
ALL OF THIS DEPENDS ON PLACEMENT AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Fantasy and Fame will need to plan to meet in the lobby at 6:00 a.m. dressed and ready to go with all of their stuff to load the buses.
- We will let all other teams know about what time they will load the bus once we know about placements. Coaches will let you know who needs to be dressed and ready at this time.
- Teams will meet coaches during their "meet time" in the team room. They will need to be dressed and ready by this time.
- Once teams are finished performing they will stay downtown at the Convention Center for the rest of the day. They will watch teams throughout the day. We will send some Buses home after Fierce 5 awards at 6:30 and a some will leave after Fireball performs.
Times for Sunday will be updated on the Master Schedule as we learn them.