We happy are announce that we will have one more event this year that will give everyone the opportunity to raise funds for their remaining expenses. We'll be having a fun bracket pool for the upcoming college basketball tournament. Below are the details:
Athletes Selling Brackets
- You'll sell brackets for $20 each for the basketball tournament.
- $15 of the $20 will go to your athlete's booster club account, and the other $5 will go into the pot of prize money
- Once you sell a bracket, you'll write down the name and email address of the buyer so we can send them the password needed to fill out the brackets. You'll send a full list of your brackets sold to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 11 at 5:00 p.m.
- Do not send multiple emails with a few names here and there. Wait until you have your final list and send ONE email with all names. Money will also be due to Anne at this time.
- Once Anne has received your money and you have sent in your list, we will send a password to register for the contest to every email on the list. Participants will be able to register using the password at www.pickhoops.com/KCCHEER.
- Athletes must turn in money collected and participant names and email addresses no later than March 11 at 5:00 p.m. Money can be turned in via Venmo to @anneepperson , cash in an envelope with athlete's name on it turned into Booster Club mailbox, or check made out to Anne Epperson into the Booster Club mailbox.
- Brackets can be filled out starting on Sunday, March 11 @ 10:00 p.m. CST until Thursday, March 15 @ 11:18 a.m. CST
- Absolutely no late entries will be accepted, as the website will automatically close at 11:18 on March 16. If you paid and forget to fill out your bracket by this deadline, we will not be able to refund your entry money.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 5 scoring brackets.
- 1st place will win 50% of the pot, 2nd place will win 20%, 3rd will win 15%, 4th will win 10% and 5th will win 5%. Dollar amounts will be based on the size of the pot.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!