KC Cheer will be participating in the Red Wheel "Fundraising Favorites" fundraiser this summer. This is your traditional "selling cookie dough/sweet treats" fundraiser that is a success for us every single year. Click here for more info
Click here for minutes from the May Booster Club Board Meeting
We happy are announce that we will have one more event this year that will give everyone the opportunity to raise funds for their remaining expenses. We'll be having a fun bracket pool for the upcoming college basketball tournament. Below are the details:
Athletes Selling Brackets
- You'll sell brackets for $20 each for the basketball tournament.
- $15 of the $20 will go to your athlete's booster club account, and the other $5 will go into the pot of prize money
- Once you sell a bracket, you'll write down the name and email address of the buyer so we can send them the password needed to fill out the brackets. You'll send a full list of your brackets sold to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 11 at 5:00 p.m.
- Do not send multiple emails with a few names here and there. Wait until you have your final list and send ONE email with all names. Money will also be due to Anne at this time.
- Once Anne has received your money and you have sent in your list, we will send a password to register for the contest to every email on the list. Participants will be able to register using the password at www.pickhoops.com/KCCHEER.
- Athletes must turn in money collected and participant names and email addresses no later than March 11 at 5:00 p.m. Money can be turned in via Venmo to @anneepperson , cash in an envelope with athlete's name on it turned into Booster Club mailbox, or check made out to Anne Epperson into the Booster Club mailbox.
- Brackets can be filled out starting on Sunday, March 11 @ 10:00 p.m. CST until Thursday, March 15 @ 11:18 a.m. CST
- Absolutely no late entries will be accepted, as the website will automatically close at 11:18 on March 16. If you paid and forget to fill out your bracket by this deadline, we will not be able to refund your entry money.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 5 scoring brackets.
- 1st place will win 50% of the pot, 2nd place will win 20%, 3rd will win 15%, 4th will win 10% and 5th will win 5%. Dollar amounts will be based on the size of the pot.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!