Trash bag fundraiser starts on June 24th and runs through July 11th.
Order your candy filled eggs to be hidden in your yard before 6 a.m. Easter morning!
Let our “bunnies” do all the work with proceeds benefiting Fame on their way to the Summit in Orlando.
24 eggs = $25.00
48 eggs = $40.00
72 eggs = $60.00
96 eggs = $80.00
Payment accepted via cash or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, order total, address, phone number and when paying through PayPal.
Deadline to order is April 5th
Email questions to email@example.com
Help Support KC Cheer FIESTA in their Climb to the Summit!
Fiesta athletes are currently selling $10 raffle tickets for a chance to win a gift card basket (up to a $275 value). All money must be turned in by March 26th. Winner will be drawn March 31st at 6:00pm. Ticket Sales are goin on now, so contact your favorite Fiesta athlete to purchase your tickets!
See the flyer for participating gift card locations.
Come EAT, Have FUN and Support KC Cheer Flash! Tuesday, March 26, 5-8 p.m. at the Olathe Chick Fil A location at 12087 S. Blackbob Road.
Tell the cashier at checkout that you are here to support KC Cheer Flash and a portion of your sale will be donated back to the team!
KC Cheer is proud to partner with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for our first Flip-A-Thon event! Athletes will work to complete as many flips as possible during the one hour event to raise money for Worlds and Summit travel expenses, as well as next year’s new uniforms. 20% of all pledges will be donated to St. Jude.
We challenge athletes to complete as many flips as possible! Even if you can’t participate in the event, please seek donations as a contribution to your team and for St. Jude. Pledge money is due April 15th and checks can be made payable to KC Cheer Booster Club.
Flip-A-Thon will take place at KC Cheer on Sunday, April 7 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Join the Fearless girls for an evening of fun!
Fearless, our All Girl Worlds Team, will start the camp with a performance, followed by hair and makeup and photo booth. Participants will learn a short routine to show parents at pickup time.
Please come dressed and ready to cheer in a shirt, tank top or sports bra and shorts.
REGISTER BY APRIL 4TH (DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED) TO RECEIVE A BE FEARLESS TANK TOP! Leave your tank top size in the comments section of the registration form. Click here to register!
100% of the proceeds will benefit Fearless on their trip to the 2019 Cheerleading Worlds.
Join us for a fundraiser to support Flawless on their trip to the Summit!
Head to Evereve at Town Center (4319 W. 119th St., Leawood, KS) to enjoy complimentary wine, mocktails and snacks while you shop for a good cause.
Shop the winter sale and get ready for Spring Break! 15% of all sales will support the KC Cheer Booster Club/Flawless Summit Fund.
Thursday, February 21, 2019 between 6:00p.m. and 8:00p.m.
Click here for minutes from the May Booster Club Board Meeting
Team members can pick up Little Ceasar's Pizza Fundraising forms at the gym all week. Orders are due on April 9!
We happy are announce that we will have one more event this year that will give everyone the opportunity to raise funds for their remaining expenses. We'll be having a fun bracket pool for the upcoming college basketball tournament. Below are the details:
Athletes Selling Brackets
- You'll sell brackets for $20 each for the basketball tournament.
- $15 of the $20 will go to your athlete's booster club account, and the other $5 will go into the pot of prize money
- Once you sell a bracket, you'll write down the name and email address of the buyer so we can send them the password needed to fill out the brackets. You'll send a full list of your brackets sold to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 11 at 5:00 p.m.
- Do not send multiple emails with a few names here and there. Wait until you have your final list and send ONE email with all names. Money will also be due to Anne at this time.
- Once Anne has received your money and you have sent in your list, we will send a password to register for the contest to every email on the list. Participants will be able to register using the password at www.pickhoops.com/KCCHEER.
- Athletes must turn in money collected and participant names and email addresses no later than March 11 at 5:00 p.m. Money can be turned in via Venmo to @anneepperson , cash in an envelope with athlete's name on it turned into Booster Club mailbox, or check made out to Anne Epperson into the Booster Club mailbox.
- Brackets can be filled out starting on Sunday, March 11 @ 10:00 p.m. CST until Thursday, March 15 @ 11:18 a.m. CST
- Absolutely no late entries will be accepted, as the website will automatically close at 11:18 on March 16. If you paid and forget to fill out your bracket by this deadline, we will not be able to refund your entry money.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 5 scoring brackets.
- 1st place will win 50% of the pot, 2nd place will win 20%, 3rd will win 15%, 4th will win 10% and 5th will win 5%. Dollar amounts will be based on the size of the pot.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
The Booster Club will be selling Yearbooks again for the 2017-2018 season. These hardcover, full-color books are incredible keepsakes for your cheerleader to enjoy for years to come.
- Gym-wide team photo, taken at the Spirit Spectacular in November
- Team photos both in uniform and from the picnic photoshop
- Team logos
- A page to keep track of your team's competition results
- Autograph pages to be signed by teammates
- Personal ads and Sponsorship Ads
- Other fun surprises!
Sponsorship Ad Sales Information
To Order Yearbooks:
- Fill out the form below
- You can also Fill out this form by clicking this link
- Bring your payment to the gym no later than November 15. Checks are to be made out to KC Cheer Booster Club and either delivered to a board member or left in the Booster Club Box in the arena.